Face Lifting is an aesthetic surgical procedure for tending and lifting facial skin that successfully eliminates signs of aging and returns a youthful facial appearance.
The goal is to lift the cheeks and corners of the lips, remove the excess skin and eventually increase the size of your own fatty cells to get the optimum fullness of the face. We apply the minimal inventive short cut method, and the ideal patient is a person between 45 and 55 years.
The age indices for which this method is applied are:
- parallel wrinkles in the fore area
- so-called “larynx” in the part between the eyebrows – two vertical and one horizontal wrinkles in the nose root area
- nasal wrinkles and depressions in the area of the cheeks, eye wrinkles and depressions, fine wrinkles and depressions, obesity of the cheeks
- nasolabial furrows and small vertical wrinkles in the mouth area
- in the part around the chin, the relaxation of the chin and the skin of the lower jaw with the extension of the lip and nose
- transverse wrinkles and relaxation of the platypus muscle in the form of the tape, as well as the appearance of the abdomen, occur in the neck surface
The ultimate effect of the procedure is visible in a month.