Aesthetic surgery that returns beauty to the eye region and the youthful appearance is called blepharoplasty. Aesthetic haircut removes unwanted effects of aging, corrects lowered (padded) lids, eliminates “bags” underneath your eyes and resolves excessively wrinkled eye creases.
Appeal is applied in the following situations:
- excess skin on the eyelashes that may make it difficult to see
- excess fat behind the upper eyelid, which can reduce the size of the visual field
- tired appearance due to excess skin and fat
- Excessive skin on the lower limbs of the lower ears
- difficulty opening the eye due to falling lower eyelids.
The overall recovery lasts 7 to 10 days, and the final effect of the procedure is visible for a month.